Saturday, November 16, 2019

Hello.
It's me, again.

     I've just uploaded a progress photo of myself to Instagram showing off my stomach I no longer hate so much. I've lost over 10lbs in the past two months and it was because I cut out a lot of unnecessary eating habits. I went from eating a bag of chips in one sitting to eating one in a few days time to not even buying chips! Sometimes small steps are all you can really do until you start to grow and make bigger ones. It's alright! You do what you can do at the time. If you force yourself, or make too big of commitments you are most likely to just give up all together. You have to kind of know yourself, know what works and what doesn't.

Okay it has been a while since I have written in a blog but do I need to follow the essay rules? Like, is there a correct way to write a blog or can I just type out whatever I want, however I want? Can I add like 50 commas and TyPe LiKe ThIs? Haha.

I think for me, this is like a journal or diary. It's somewhere I can dump all my thoughts and feelings into...with the possibility of someone else reading it. Honestly, I kind of hope someone reads this and says something or at least feels something. Perhaps we will have something in common? I don't know...

Currently I am sitting here sipping my Oatmilk coffee (with a dash of cinnamon) creating a linktree plus writing in this blog. I think I might add this blog link to my linktree. Might be interesting if people find my work and see what really goes on in my head? Hmm. Perhaps. I don't know. I don't care anymore what people really know or think. I am me and if they don't like it then they don't like it. It's too tiring to please everyone, ya know? I want to be a positive light in people's lives but...I know I won't always be accepted and that's okay. I am always a big work in progress so I've got my FLAWS. Heh.

Alright, I think I'll stop here for now. *Rubs chin*
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a nice comment! Do not spam, I would appreciate it greatly ^__^!!!!